- All goods hired remain the property of Down South Party Hire, and it would be appreciated if due care was taken during the transport and use of said goods.
- Goods listed on the invoice need to be checked by the Customer upon delivery.
- The hirer is responsible for any damage, loss, or breakage to goods from time of pick up or delivery, until returned to store or collected by DSPH staff The cost of damage or shortages will be charged to the Hirer.
DO NOT LEAN BACK ON CHAIRS. THEY WILL BREAK.
- Goods must be returned cleaned or a cleaning fee will apply. Glasses must be washed AND dried, not just rinsed.
- Chairs and tables must be clean and restacked for pick up or extra labour charges will apply.
- Anything used to secure linen to tables, eg. staples, tape, etc. must be removed prior to return. Staples in particular are a danger to handlers.
- All transactions must be paid for prior to delivery or on pick up, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Prices quoted are for one-day hire only. Extra fees apply for late returns.
- Any debt and/or legal fees incurred will be borne by the hirer.
- The Customer is liable to pay for any extra charges or overtime for non-standard deliveries if the order requires it.
- Down South Party Hire shall not be liable for any loss or damage to any person, property or animal, resulting from the Hirer’s handling or use of goods hired, or services provided.
- MARQUEES STAIN EASILY. Crepe paper streamers, party poppers, and colour solutions stain the marquee material. Once stained, the material cannot be cleaned without destroying the fabric, and must be replaced. This cost will be passed on to the hirer.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Down South Party Hire for the suitability of goods on information given.
- Click here to view delivery pricing.
- Delivery fees apply, and are based on delivery and pick-up, and depend on which suburb.
- Deliveries are done on Friday (sometimes Thursday if busy), and pick-ups on Monday. Precise times cannot be given. Extra charges apply for weekend delivery and/or pickup.
- As easy access as possible must be provided for delivery and pick-up. i.e. cars not in driveway, obstacles removed from pathways and marquee erection area
- Marquee area must be cleared of animal droppings.
- Delivery price is based on street level only. Extra charges will apply for “hard to get at” locations, as extra time is needed.
- DSPH staff can set out goods if prior arrangements have been made. Extra fees apply.
Please ensure that goods are stacked for easy collection.
- If the hirer places anything inside the marquees (eg staging,fridges, tables, etc), please ensure that they are removed prior to collection
Should the Hirer wish to cancel any order, they must do so at least two weeks prior to the date of hire. Any cancellation made within two weeks of the date of hire will incur a minimum cancellation fee of $30.00.
In the case where an item is sold out, causing DSPH to be unable to fill a new customers request in hiring that item, and the primary hirer cancels, then there will be no refund of the deposit paid.
All other cancellations will incur a $10.00 admin. fee.
No cancellation will be accepted after the Wednesday the week of the hire date. This would result in any monies paid not being refunded.